Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kicking Back


This is my resting day. And I am nursing my sore feet. I dream I'm dancing in my sleep, even!

So if you can relate, I hope your feet are not so sore as mine. Last night I dreamed I had the lead role in the famed Sleeping Beauty, a role I coveted while pursuing dance at the academy. I never danced the solo lead in that Ballet. But I have danced some pretty awesome roles. I am working on a contemporary piece now for performance in the fall. (More on this later)

As for today, I plan to kick back (pun intended) and relax. There are other things in this world too, beside dance. Oh really? yes, there is!

Cari The Dancer

3 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Writing is great but tough. I'm sure dance is tough too. Good luck with the new upcoming performance.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cari
I see you are doing what I do on Sunday-- resting my feet. I hope the dance is going well for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I know Jada so I thought I would check out your blog. I usually post on Pointe message boards. Having your own blog can be fun but takes time. And I'm not a teen, nor was I ever a typical teenager, what with all the dance classes!