Monday, July 21, 2008

Great Experiences


My second blogging day!

I've wanted to write about my dancing experiences. And this blog gives me the opportunity to do that. To begin, I started dancing when I was just a young child. Even though I did start out at around age five, my interest grew as the years passed. And I found out by age 14 that if I really wanted to dance professionally, I would have to get the best training possible. That's when I decided to audition at a Boston ballet studio. I made the cut, and my true training began. Pointe shoes, blisters and sore aching feet became the everyday norm for me. However grueling it was, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

So what sort of great experiences have you had in your life?

Cari

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post for a newbie blogger! My experiences are mainly with design, but I can truly understand the kind of dedication it would take to become a ballet dancer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cari! I'm a dancer too, and it is nice to find a kindred spirit out here in cyberspace. I know there are lots of websites and blogs and such. But I like it that yours is new. And wow! It looks good. I probably should start one too. well I'll talk to you more about my dance life later.

Cari said...

Thanks for visiting Dianne and Jada! It's good to find a kindred spirit too.